Many children learn their best oral hygiene habits from their dentist and hygienist, including:
- Feeling comfortable in a dentist's office
- How to avoid tooth decay
- Facts and information in a way that is understandable for children
From infancy through the teenage years, it is important to focus not only on proper oral hygiene habits, but on dental issues specific to children. Tooth decay is a chronic disease that is the most common among children - five times more common than asthma.
Dr. Shoop and all of his talented hygiene staff have children of their own, so they know exactly how to make kids feel at ease. We look forward to seeing you!
To schedule an appointment for your child call Shoop Family Dentistry today.
Why Choose Us?
- Comfortable, Relaxing Environment
- Cutting-Edge Technology
- All Insurance Accepted
- State-of-the-Art Amenities
- Graduate of OU College of Dentistry
- Native of Broken Arrow
- Easy to Get In Touch Directly with the Doctor
- Friendly and Helpful Office Staff
- Heat and Massage Chairs